Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tough Bitches: 121 Days to Go

What happened to day 122? Uhhh.... wibbly wobbly timey wimey time stuff? Tuesday's gone with the wind? Tuesday Wednesday heart attack? Take your pick, really.


Wednesday (121)

This morning I totally woke up like a champ at 6am! What the fuck? Is this an hour people normally see? Nope, went back to bed for an hour.  7am, super reasonable.  Got up ate boring old oatmeal with chia, hemp seeds and raspberries.  Got geared up to run the spit in the sun rise.... Life always has other plans for me.  I live at the bottom of a steep paved driveway.  Can also be used as a luge track at 745am.  My car was frozen in at the bottom. Sigh.  Fine. Back to the house I go.

Maybe Mudder? Yeeeaaah, turns out that the Maybe Mudder boot camp circuit is a touch to advanced for me as, Liss and I found out yesterday while trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about with the descriptions. One is seriously called "Turd's Nest".  Care to guess what move that is? You would be wrong.

Mudderling it is!  3 circuits of 3 cardio and 3 obstacle exercises.   Their time? 40 minutes.  My time roughly 35.  It was a challenge.  I know I'll get better.  I know I'll be able to 2 straight minutes of burpees. One day.  Definitely not this day.  

Team News! My friend Kate has decided to impulse join us in this! Fuck Yeah! If anyone else wants to get on this crazy train, our current team name is Quadra Girls (We HAD to pick something), it is password protected so you will have to talk to one of us on the team first!

In totally unrelated news, I started season 2 of House of Cards.  I fucking adore the shit out of Kevin Spacey.  


Loves to the end!
Mandy

No comments: