Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tough Bitches: 124 days to go.


11am Sunday:

What have I done? Endurance training and shit? Am I fucking insane? One thing I do know, is that I should be doing workout stuff right now or going for a run in the snow.... But TL is snuggling and the fire is so nice! Later. I'll run later....


10pm Sunday:

Literally, figuratively and metaphorically.  I have done zero physical activities this day.  Well, I did manage to eat ALL of my valentines candy whilst my ass is nestled so nicely in the couch.  Not on the couch, most definitely IN the couch.

 
Looks like TL, but it isn't...... weird.

Yup. Ate all my favorite things instead of doing one thing I hate; exercise. I am truly THE WORST.  On the flip side, clearly Adam is the best as he psychically knew all my faves. 
 
I have a migraine from life or sugar. Who knows anymore. Goodnight.

Loves to the end!
Mandy

No comments: