Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tough Bitches

Heeeey Babes!

Its is the long lost blogging Pixie, Mandy.  I know I may have made noises about blogging like twice a week or some silly nonsense, but fack! I have a man and a cat and I am busy okay? Forgives?

Anywhoodle, getting to the grist of it all:
 
Impulse control

Clearly I have none. Who impulse joins Tough Mudder? Spending the morning looking at all the gnarly obstacle courses made me even more stoked to do it, not less. How weird is that? If you are unaware of what Tough Mudder is, well it's a gruelling 10-12 Mile obstacle course from hell. Specifically designed to test you physically and mentally and make you come out at then end the baddest bitch around.  I am most of the way there anyways. HA! I spent the evening looking at training programs and nutritional advice websites and generally making Adam super nervous. I'm not sure how I will stick to anything as I am the laziest fuck alive, but I have done this to myself and yes there is shame in giving up.

Current signed up, paid cash monies Team: Kirstie, Maya and Me.  Tash has agreed to a verbal contract joining the team, but hasn't officially registered yet!

Team Name: Totally blowing it in this area.....  Ideas?

Mascot: Tigerlily. Always.


Saturday Feb 15th, 2014.
125 days to go.

Loves to the end!
Mandy

No comments: